The Third World Studies Center, College of Social Sciences and Philosophy, University of the Philippines Diliman is looking for a full-time Research Associate who will also serve as associate editor of Kasarinlan: Philippine Journal of Third World Studies. Gross monthly compensation is PHP20,651. Initial contract is for six months, renewable up to three years.
Applicants must be:
- Preferably a graduate of any social science course from the University of the Philippines;
- Able to demonstrate a critical appreciation of scholarly works;
- Diligence in tracking down sources and organizing gathered data;
- Good writing skill in both English and Filipino; and
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae, including at least two (2) references and their contact information;
- A transcript of records (or a printout of grades from UP CRS);
- An essay not exceeding 1,000 words answering this question: Kung magtatayo ka ng relihiyon sino-sino ang ituturing mong mga makasalanan? (maybe written in English or Filipino); and
- A letter of application addressed to:
RICARDO T. JOSE, PhDApplications must be sent to email@example.com.
Third World Studies Center
College of Social Sciences and Philosophy
University of the Philippines Diliman